The Forgotten Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Progression Raiding 101 (Start times and end times)

Go down

Progression Raiding 101 (Start times and end times) Empty Progression Raiding 101 (Start times and end times)

Post  Inashne Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm

This one will be significantly shorter than my previous post.

Here's the deal with our raids, I form up at 6:45 so we can get going at 7pm. I will call raids usualy at 10:30-11pm, or when i feel the raid is over or we have just plain finished for the night.

If you cant make a raid then you need to let an officer know so they can pass it along to me or whoever happens to be the Raid Leader that night. An ingame mail or forum post is the best but a whisper is always good.

Plan to stay until the end. I know things come up and you need to leave, if this happens, dont worry, RL comes first.

Also, remember that progression can only come from consistancy, thats probably why we didnt do so well in Uldar, because we didnt have that consistant 10 people running every week, it was always different and a lot of us didnt know how to work with eachother's toons. We just need to keep doing what we did in ToC and the "core teams".
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down