The Forgotten Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What raid times work for you?

4 posters

Go down

What raid times work for you?

What raid times work for you? I_vote_lcap14%What raid times work for you? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
What raid times work for you? I_vote_lcap17%What raid times work for you? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
What raid times work for you? I_vote_lcap14%What raid times work for you? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 6 ]
What raid times work for you? I_vote_lcap12%What raid times work for you? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 42

What raid times work for you? Empty What raid times work for you?

Post  Inashne Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Check the raid times that work for you. check all that apply. Please keep in mind our current start time will be 6:30pm ST running until 11pm ST.
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

What raid times work for you? Empty Re: What raid times work for you?

Post  Awbry Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:09 am

Also we should push back the raid time. 6:30 is great if we can get people on...but lately it's been closer to 7:00-7:15. I would rather show up, get full run...go and punch face then...6:30 rolls around....6 people are on...we start at 7 anyway.

-Awbry

Awbry
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

honestly, i dont think it'll matter what time we say to be online. I say we start at 6:30, now, some people think that means, be online at 6:30 and start at 7. Because we usualy start at 7pm, it is assumed if you show up 10-20 mins late, your still ontime.

This is not the case, so let me reemphasize:

WE START OUR RAIDS AT 6:30!!!!!! If you are not on at 6:30, with no prior warning, you are: LATE!!!
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Munch Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Inashne wrote:WE START OUR RAIDS AT 6:30!!!!!! If you are not on at 6:30, with no prior warning, you are: LATE!!!

i love you.
Munch
Munch
Guild Officer

https://forgottenones.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cixc Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Inashne wrote:WE START OUR RAIDS AT 6:30!!!!!! If you are not on at 6:30, with no prior warning, you are: LATE!!!

Lol looks like Im going to be late to every raid...
Cixc
Cixc
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down