The Forgotten Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon.

3 posters

Go down

KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon. Empty KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon.

Post  Creationn Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 am

hey everyone, sorry about the past few months, i had to take an unexpected leave of travel and i was gone for quite some time. hope you guys didnt miss me to much lol..

anyways i might be returning to the scene real soon.. and i still wanted to know if im good with you guys..
After being gone for so long.. im not sure if i was booted from the guild or something..

I MISS MA BOIS!!! ZARA! NASH! BEVIUS!! ANT!!! AND THE BITCH.. TIGERR TIGEERRRR WOODS YALL.. hope to hear back from you guys soon.. Smile
Creationn
Creationn

Back to top Go down

KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon. Empty Re: KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon.

Post  Inashne Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 am

Hey Klue, pst an officer when you get back, i believe i did boot your for inactivity.

Oh, and Shay left the guild. lol
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon. Empty Re: KLUELESS/CREATIONN, returning soon.

Post  Creationn Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 am

hows our progression in icc? its been so long since i have done any raiding.. looking forward to smacking shit or spamming that penance again lol.. lemme know craig.
Creationn
Creationn

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:04 am

Our main 10m team is on Putricide. Missed our last week of raiding due to people being sick/afk.
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 am

lol... has klueless been back on since this was posted?
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

http://www.conqueringpanda.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Wed May 05, 2010 9:56 am

haha, nope
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down