The Forgotten Ones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah i feel like bitch'n and moaning lol

+6
Sparwnaboc
Cixc
Inashne
Ixtreme
antilles
Dellistra
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Yeah i feel like bitch'n and moaning lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah i feel like bitch'n and moaning lol

Post  Ixtreme Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 am

and for the love of god
whoever the forum admin is, please please fix the quotations colours
if you cant, just gimme limited priv. and i'll do it for you

..or just get a new skin Very Happy

Ixtreme
Peon

Back to top Go down

Yeah i feel like bitch'n and moaning lol - Page 2 Empty Re: Yeah i feel like bitch'n and moaning lol

Post  antilles Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am

Shay wrote:Anyway now that I've figured out how to access the forums properly again - I'm back, bitches! tongue
OMG its shay.... AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Shay wrote:Been a while since I've posted but I think it's important to reiterate what Cixc said...while I respect Awbry and Antilles for their considerable efforts in getting raids together and leading them, it's still true that when people realize that Inashne isn't going to show up, they take the night off. I don't necessarily believe that it's because people respect Inashne as a better leader, but a lot of people (both in WoW and in real life) appreciate consistency.
That is true. Most people do value consistency.
This is somethign that will be very important to address wit the new patch soon approaching... We won't be able to one shot everything(or at most wipe 3 times total) in the ten mans anymore. We also won't be able to run it 4 times a week. Well... maybe the first few weeks cuz it won't be completely available but you my point.
Shay wrote:After such a system is fostered,
<- We can tell you have been writing alot of papers lately.. using fancy words on us. :-P

Also could someone(someone still in school... finals are coming up.. so you'll have more free time than those of us with jobs. lol) volunteer to do a Munch-quality guide to the new dungeon when it comes out? The was really helpful for ulduar.
Thanks
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

http://www.conqueringpanda.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:48 am

Ixtreme wrote:and for the love of god
whoever the forum admin is, please please fix the quotations colours
if you cant, just gimme limited priv. and i'll do it for you

..or just get a new skin Very Happy
You have forum admin as well. Munch is ..... some where else and right now i'm kinda slammed at work. :-(
Just don't fuck up the header we have. :-D you may want to back up the CSS before you mess with anything. lol
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 am

antilles wrote:Also could someone(someone still in school... finals are coming up.. so you'll have more free time than those of us with jobs. lol) volunteer to do a Munch-quality guide to the new dungeon when it comes out? The was really helpful for ulduar.
Thanks

I probably could do this. From what my sister told me about the last time she did it, it wasn't too difficult.

Besides, I spell better and write more coherently than most of you. Cool
Shay
Shay
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Shay wrote:Besides, I spell better and write more coherently than most of you. Cool
Truth. lol
Thanks shay. I will make a new main topic for it right now
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 pm

Back to the topic at hand...
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 pm

I do think these are some issues we need to address in the upcomming weeks. If we are still running this way when ICC hits it's not going to be pretty.

One comment that was thrown my way not too long ago was something that was said to our last beloved GM of our favorite canadian loving guild Elitist, Soeki, "Dont set up raids u cant make." While this is true, here is another problem:

"WHO THE FUCK ELSE SETS UP RAIDS!!!?"

U want me to not set up raids i cant lead? Fine, Ill do that but you better be willing to set them up ad be ready to lead them when im not there. Also, if u set up a raid, its your raid, not mine, Please dont as me to lead your raids for you. I will do my best to help out when needed, clarifying a boss ability, or giving my imput on a kill order for FCs but i will not be the core leader. I also will not handle loots.

So, long story short, if i cant make a raid night, i wont be setting anything up for it. If u set one up, you better be ready to lead it.

Now, to get onto another, probably less important topic that Cixc brought up; our guild name. lol

You want my opinion on it, im not too fond of it anymore. It was ok when we had first formed up and were just messing around, i had thought we were just using it as a place holding guild until we got our own, but now I almost cant stand the name. Cixc has a point, creo might be a litle asian price but he was on to something when he named Final Chapter. Same with guilds like Aeon, Grim, Paradigm and even Sacred (Top raiding guild on another server i used to play on.) We should definatly consider reforming the guild under a different name, give us a clean slate to work on. While i know this would cost us a lot of money, namely our bank tabs it could give the server a new look at us.

Anyhow, like i said, we should just consider it for now. Dont need to jump the gun just this second.
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Inashne wrote:I do think these are some issues we need to address in the upcomming weeks. If we are still running this way when ICC hits it's not going to be pretty.
Problem. ICC is probably coming out next week or the week after.

Inashne wrote:
Now, to get onto another, probably less important topic that Cixc brought up; our guild name. lol
You want my opinion on it, im not too fond of it anymore. It was ok when we had first formed up and were just messing around, i had thought we were just using it as a place holding guild until we got our own, but now I almost cant stand the name. Cixc has a point, creo might be a litle asian price but he was on to something when he named Final Chapter. Same with guilds like Aeon, Grim, Paradigm and even Sacred (Top raiding guild on another server i used to play on.) We should definatly consider reforming the guild under a different name, give us a clean slate to work on. While i know this would cost us a lot of money, namely our bank tabs it could give the server a new look at us.
Anyhow, like i said, we should just consider it for now. Dont need to jump the gun just this second.
How much of the gold in the gbank will we be able to take with us? How much of the items are ours that we could take? (obviously we would just let kuul have his guild back. haha)
What are possible suggestions for new names?

My ideas:

1. The Society
  2. Followers of Azathoth
  3. Arkham Assasins
  4. Killers in Black
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:51 pm

what about:

Hollywood

= P
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shay Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Inashne wrote:U want me to not set up raids i cant lead? Fine, Ill do that but you better be willing to set them up ad be ready to lead them when im not there. Also, if u set up a raid, its your raid, not mine, Please dont as me to lead your raids for you. I will do my best to help out when needed, clarifying a boss ability, or giving my imput on a kill order for FCs but i will not be the core leader. I also will not handle loots.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone who has been posting on this topic has agreed with you. I myself have stated that it is not fair to expect you to have to juggle your real world responsibilities and lead non-fail raids.

My idea is this: you have to stop leading raids now. Give the reins to someone else while you've got assist and sort of coach them through the explanation. Or, better yet, don't assist them and let's see who has been paying attention to fight strats these past few weeks.

The main problem that I see for those unwilling to lead is the fact that people in our guild (myself included) can be very uppity. As raid/officer/leader ranks, we've got to set the example for newer guild members and to pugs that disrespect toward the raid leader is not tolerated and will result in being kicked from the raid (or even the guild itself). This does not include, for example, someone pointing out that a strat hasn't been clearly explained or that the wrong person got loot. Set the raid up to be a calmer environment for the leader and we won't have a lack of people stepping up.
Shay
Shay
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cixc Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Back on my first realm, where Vexxis was once known as Daimmas, Achimonde, there was a guild called Veritas Invictus. I was particular to the name at first because it sounded cool... Upon finding out the meaning of the name, I was astonished. I was certain that VI was the guild I HAD to be in.

The name loosely means "The Truth is Unconquerable". What does everyone think?
Cixc
Cixc
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:10 pm

i like it.
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellistra Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:08 pm

Cixc the name you picked is just okay imo, I really don't want to asked what our guild name means on a regular basis because it is in Latin. And btw where do live? because i see truth get conquered everyday (plastic surgery, politicians, lawyers, movie special effects etc.) I would prefer something simple, but i really don't care anymore, change it, keep, it really doesn't matter i agree with inashne there are probably more important things that we need to address. All i want is a scheduled raid to show up to where i can play healing whack-a-mole and win epic lootz.

Dellistra
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Dellistra wrote:healing whack-a-mole and win epic lootz.
lol
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Denacell Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

oh man... this i way too long for me to read...

but that is one BIG bitch and moan post lol
Denacell
Denacell
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Denacell Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:16 am

Dellistra wrote: i wouldn't leave the guild over or anything.

this is kinda late. And i got bored, so i started to read this.
But i think this quote is kinda funny. lol
Denacell
Denacell
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  antilles Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 am

Den you win for that. :-D
antilles
antilles
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Macus Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

every1 looked like they were having fun so i wanted to join in *clears throat* RAWRRRRRRR.... ok i got nothing XD
Macus
Macus

Back to top Go down

Post  Inashne Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:25 pm

How Ironic Den.
Inashne
Inashne
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cimmerian Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:52 pm

I would be willing to lead/form groups, especially for the second ICC. Also I wouldn't mind loading up a consistent weekly 25 PUGin. I know I may not log on the most but I always know my part and try to know as much about other people's responsibilities. Also for new name ideas:

1. Fifth Dimension (or Fifth Legion?)
2. The New Machine
3. End Game
4. Difference Engine
5. On Fire Super Collider (too long?)
Cimmerian
Cimmerian
Peon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cixc Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 pm

Cimmerian wrote:
1. Fifth Dimension (or Fifth Legion?)
2. The New Machine
3. End Game
4. Difference Engine
5. On Fire Super Collider (too long?)
I rofled at #5.

I have an idea for an alt guild name...
The Super Duper PewPewer!

The Blackened Faith?

Well have fun fun fun till daddy takes the hawkstrider away?
Cixc
Cixc
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum